Based on years of experience in Plastisizing Technology, SENOVI has developed a 3D Print System based on the principles of Injection Moulding and CNC Manufacturing, which we call Additive Injection Manufacturing (AIM).
With AIM SENOVI has developed a system based on proven reliable technology from the plastics and manufacturing industry. By using AIM you are capable of fabricating advanced products using the Fused Deposit Modelling method with pellets (granulat) material feed. The advantage of pellets over other material feeds are:
- material price (up to 10x cheaper then e.g. filaments)
- availabilty of type of materials (more then 1000 and still adding)
- enabling reinforcement of materials with e.g. glassfibre, carbonfibre, nylons, etc.
- instant coloring of materials
With AIM SENOVI is enabling the industry of fabricating large industrial grade functional end-use products against competive prices at high quality standards within agreed specifcations over-and-over again.
At SENOVI we use only real, production-grade thermoplastics, the same raw materials used for injection molding/extrusion – the gold standard of manufacturing – .
With AIM the complete fabrication proces is controlled through:
- exact material specification, preparation, test and control either by us or through 3rd parties.
- feed back and control loops during fabrication on time and several temperature and pressure sensors.
- controlled fabrication environment and use of fabrication quality standards and inspections.